[Mar 20 - May 22]
The Worship Musician Mentorship Program for
Guitarists, keyboardists, bassists, singers and drummers...
Maybe you've just gotten started, or perhaps you've been serving on Worship teams for a long time; but, have you been MENTORED?
During this 9-week course, some of our region's very best Worship Musicians will walk alongside you, pour into you and show you what they know! You will gain spiritual insights and practical techniques that you can immediately apply in your worship ministry to release heaven on earth!
You choose your Track and receive focused instruction on your specific Instrument. You will also enjoy vital large group sessions with ALL the other musicians: there are things we HAVE TO learn together so we can minister in UNITY!
Each 2-hour class will be a balanced mix of engaging instruction and hands-on application. During application, students will receive personalized feedback and guidance to grow in their gifts! Our experienced Instructors have been leading Worship Teams in diverse settings for many years. They will draw from their knowledge and be led by God’s Spirit to customize the training to every individual class and student. This makes every semester a one-of-a-kind experience!
FINAL PROJECT!!! Our final class session concludes with a 1 hour time of worship in which our students and staff join together and lead from stage!
Duration: 9 weeks, March 20 - May 22, 2019.
Time: Wednesdays, 6:45pm-9:00pm (registration / sign in at 6:45pm, class begins at 7:00pm sharp.)
Location: 321 East Avenue Rochester NY.
Instructors: Ryan Internicola, Andrew Wendt, Gregory Kayne and more!
Cost: $250 paid in full by first session. Payments are made exclusively through People on a hill's online portal. No cash or check. No refunds. Scholarships available based on need. Discount available for members of Bethel Christian Fellowship. (See Application Form below.)
Format: lecture, small group, hands-on application and stage time
Childcare available from 6:30pm - 8:00pm only. Self-sufficient children can be brought to the classroom from 8:00pm - 9:00pm if they will not be distracting to parents or other students. Otherwise, other childcare arrangements must be made by students with children.
- To significantly enhance the student’s understanding and ability to function in their own role on a Worship Team.
- To help every student increase confidence and passion in their lives for Jesus, His love, His people and His praise.
- To significantly enhance every student’s unity with fellow team members, media ministers, church leaders, congregants and the Holy Spirit in worship.
The student who fully engages with this course will become a notably stronger Worship Team member!
- This course is best suited for students ages 16* or older (*parental release form must be signed for students under 18.) Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- Students should have, at minimum, basic knowledge of their instrument and be able to follow along with a chord chart.
- Full attendance, participation and excellent attitude for the duration of the course. NOTE: there will be homework assignments requiring up to 1 hour of time outside of class each week.
- Tuition paid in full and Student Agreement signed by first session.
In order to maintain a low student - teacher ratio, spots are limited Apply NOW to reserve your spot!